HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Parent's Guest Room (New Rug!)


Today I thought I would share with you a few updated photos of my parent's guest bedroom. They recently added a new larger rug and some trunks to the ends of the beds. (I saw them and loved them so much I copied my mom and got them for the girls room at Jason's house!) I really love how my mom has put this room together!










Source List:
Wall Color - Pebble Beach by Benjamin Moore
Trim/Doors - custom mixed to match windows
Beds - Family antiques (were originally my great grandmother and great great aunt's)
Bedding - My mom has actually had the coverlets for years, they are actually completely different from different years but seeing how they are white you can't tell - haha!
Pom Pom Sham - Ballard Design
Crocheted Pillows - Target
Gray and White Trellis Pillows - Target
Dresser between beds - White Home Collection- Wilton, NH 
Pitcher and Birdcage - TJMaxx
Pumpkin - Michael's 
Hydrangeas - From my parent's yard
Rug - RugsUSA - Satara Edison Nickel Rug
White Dresser - Had for years
Blue Mirror - Antique shop years ago 
Milk Jug - Antique shop years ago 
Chalkboard Print - Dear Lillie  
Curtain Panels - RITVA from IKEA
Curtain Rods - Target (I think)  
Trunks at End of Bed - IKEA 
Metal Topiary Silhouettes Above Beds - Pier1 

I also wanted to reintroduce one of our sponsors, sweetmelange.
http://www.sweetmelange.com/

Sweetmelange is a wonderful place to shop for shabby chic hair accessories and clothing! They carry everything from birthday headbands to holiday event dresses. It is the perfect place to find a vintage style gift or something special for your little one. Here's one of the adorable little dresses they carry:

http://sweetmelange.com/item_192/Eden-Lace-Dress.htm


I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!
 

13 comments:

  1. This whole room! Wow! I literally just measured my girls room to see if I could do something like this.. It's so beautiful! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful guest room. The rug is amazing, and so is that dresser between the beds. I'm in love with the baskets at the end of the beds too. The pink hydrangeas are so pretty with all the shades of gray and white .

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room and the rug is perfect!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the prettiest rooms that I've seen in a very long time; sophisticated and subtle without being over the top. Your mom has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Room~the rug ties it all together. Impeccable taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to stay ..... It's beautiful ! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great and I love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty room but how does one see at night in there? Not a single lamp. Or is she still shopping for lamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are plenty of overhead lights so the room can be quite bright at night :)

      Delete
  9. Is the design in the rug more of a silver/grey-ish or tan/beige/brown-ish? I've been thinking about purchasing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It was really kind of one of those in between colors, but probably more on the silver side than brown.

      Hope this helps!

      -Jason

      Delete
  10. Hi, what a beautiful room! Do you have any info about the gorgeous chandelier? I have been looking for something like this for my daughter's "big girl" room makeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I check with our mom and she thinks it may be from Bellacor (it was purchased a few years back).

      Hope this helps!

      -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...